information that you provide and that we collect when you use this
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Whenever you are asked to provide any personal information during your use of this website, you can certain that it will only ever be used in accordance with the terms and rules spelled out in this privacy statement.
We may modify this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to remain up to date on any changes. This policy is effective from March 1, 2014.
What information do we collect?
BetterFBO reserves the right to collect tand store he following information:
- Personal information about you such as your name and job title
- Contact information including email address and telephone number(s)
- Information about your company relevant to the service being provided
- Passive information based on your use of the service
Collected information may be stored for an indefinite period of time.
What we do with the information we gather
All information is collected in an effort to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Guiding improvements in product and service offerings
- Marketing and informational communications
- Internal record keeping
BetterFBO is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable safeguards to protect the information we collect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be stored by your web browser. Once accepted, the cookie file is transmitted back to our server as part of each new request and can be used to analyze web traffic and maintain information about your use of the application across individual requests so that our appliction can tailor its functionality and responses to your needs and preferences.
We use traffic log cookies (including third-party cookies) to identify which pages and resources are accessed by whom. This helps us to analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website. We only use this information for purposes of statistical analysis and only in aggregate.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. In no way does accepting a cookie allow BetterFBO or any affiliated third party to access your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser’s privacy settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
The BetterFBO website may contain links to resources from other government and commercial websites. Please note that we cannot control the content or policies of third-party services and thus cannot be responsible for the privacy or protection of any information that you provide while visiting websites not governed by this privacy statement. Always exercise caution and refer to the third-party website’s privacy statement for information.
Controlling your personal information:
You may elect to restrict the collection or use of your personal data in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to the collection, storage, and use of your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your preferences at any time by emailing email@example.com.
- BetterFBO will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- You may request a report covering the personal information which we store about you or your account. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you believe that any of the information BeterFBO holds regarding you or your account is incorrect or incomplete, please email email@example.com.